1. Trevor is a British/Canadian director with two passports and a green card, (the green card did not come easy).
2. In Vancouver years ago, Trevor worked as an AD and production coordinator on countless feature films and television series. His first job was Dark Angel with Jessica Alba. (On that job a homeless man defecated on the sidewalk in front of him without breaking eye-contact for reasons unknown. Trevor would later acknowledge the symbolism).
3. He later worked as an assistant to Wesley Snipes (which was a good job, but not easy).
4. In Los Angeles, Trevor worked at every single studio (except Disney) as a producer’s assistant and junior development exec, while more or less struggling to pay rent. He lived in a two bedroom apt with Josh Close, a very talented actor.
5. Some time later, Trevor apprenticed with Writer/Director Scott Derrickson (Dr. Strange, Sinister), also very talented, on films such as The Exorcism of Emily Rose for Sony Pictures and The Day The Earth Stood Still for 20th Century Fox.
6. Then he went to New York to produce an independent film with Keanu Reeves. The film didn’t do as well as expected. But it was a good film. After that, Trevor never left New York, because New York is rad.
7. Later, he fulfilled the important goal of becoming a paid director. He has since developed advertising, television and digital campaigns for a variety of international brands including Estée Lauder, Tiffany & Co., NARS Cosmetics, Shiseido, Disney, Coach, Balenciaga, The New York City Ballet among many others.
8. Trevor frequently edits his own projects and is known for his innovation in beauty, luxury and fashion media, a captivating editing style and unusual integration of music choices.
9. Now Trevor has a dope apartment in Manhattan and spends a lot of time there worrying about various issues, many of them existential, some more significant than others.
10. When not in New York, Trevor is in London, Tokyo, Seoul or Bangkok.
11. Agencies and clients love working with Trevor. Probably because he does impressions, can speak convincingly in many accents, and his work is always well received.
12. Now Trevor needs you, to work on new stuff with. Let’s get on with it.
★ Bonus: After almost two decades in the film industry, Trevor has accumulated ZERO #MeToo accusations.